So those of you out there playing Battlefield 3 here's some news on the new expansion. There's some pictures and a video preview of the Close Quarters Expansion pack
From the Developers:
BATTLEFIELD 3: CLOSE QUARTERS IS A THEMED EXPANSION PACK BRINGING THE TEAM PLAY OF BATTLEFIELD 3 TO TIGHT INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS. THE FRANTIC CLOSE QUARTERS INFANTRY COMBAT IS AMPLIFIED BY UNPRECEDENTED HIGH DEFINITION DESTRUCTION, NEW WAYS TO PLAY, MORE WEAPONS AND ADDED PERSISTENCE.
The HD Destruction in Close Quarters lets players riddle the environment with bullets, reducing entire locales to ruin. Everything from furniture to plaster can be shot to pieces, and players can see the result of the mayhem as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor.
The tight level design and many opportunities for vertical gameplay mean players will need to bring their A game if they want to stay alive in this highly competitive theater of war.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters will be available on PC, PlayStation®3, and Xbox 360™ June 2012.
- Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat
- Check your corners as death can come from any angle
- HD destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
- Earn new weapons and bring them back to the base game
- Complete new assignments and equip unique dog tags
- Play in new ways, mixing team play and instant action