Dual LCD Monitor Stand
I don't know about the general population out there but, the ability of almost every operating system allows you to use dual monitors. This is a feature I can't be without. While working, playing video games, or using my computer just surfing the net, it leaves the ability to do two things at the same time.
Buy 2 Stands for a Horizontal Quad Stand.The space between the monitors is fully adjustable. Easy to install and sets up in minutes.This LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm provides a secure and elevated position for two flat-screen monitors to help free up valuable desk and work space. It's fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue, neck, and back strain. LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations and other multimedia from almost any direction.Durable die-cast aluminum construction and a sturdy clamp provide a quick, easy, and secure mount to a desktop or other horizontal surface.
Ready to install with included hardware, there's no need to drill holes into desks or countertops
- 36" double-link swing arms optimize ergonomics and monitor views with separate tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension adjustments
- Die-cast aluminum pole with heavy-duty clamp mounts to desktop or other surface
- Easy installation ideal for office, studio, IT network, and security applications
- no drilling required - fits monitors up to 24" and 16 pounds each
- Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
- Monitor weight capacity: up to 16 lbs. each; 32 lbs.total
- Installs on horizontal surfaces up to 3.5 in. thick
- DIMENSIONS Height (pole): 18 in.
- Circumference (pole): 4.5 in.
- Arm length (radius): 15.5 in.
- Arm width (extended): 36 in.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm
- Cable management clips and trim caps
- C-clamp with thumb screws (2) and mounting screws (2)
- Monitor mounting screws (8)
- Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool
For me its usually just managing the music on the other side but once you've had two at the same time you can never go back. Its just not the same.