That being said. Take a look:
LG LK520 Series LCD 1080p TV (42", 47" or 55")
This TV is one of the best buys I've seen today for an HDTV, solid technology, awesome picture. Best of all? Cheap.
This TV has all the features you'll require regardless of your purposes (except for 3D compatibility).
Important Features and manufacturer description:
You want sports and fast action to be as crisp as they are exciting, TruMotion 120Hz virtually loses the blur and keeps the sizzle. The LK520 1080p LCD TV brings you both, along with the other great features that make LG TVs something better.
This TV has more than enough connectivity for any consumer from some sucker who never turns his TV on to any home theater enthusiast.
- Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
- TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur
- Energy Star qualified so your entertainment experiene uses less energy
- Picture Wizard II allows for self-calibration with on-screen reference points to ensure terrifc black, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels
- An incredible contrast ratio of 150,000:1 delivers incredibly vibrant colors and deeper and darker blacks.
The rear panel:
- RF In(1)
- AV In(1)
- Component in (Y,Pb,Pr) + Audio(2)
- HDMI/HDCP Input(2) - 1.4 ver.
- PC Audio Input(1)
- RGB In (D-sub 15pin)(1)
- RS-232C (Control / SVC)(1 ,SVC & Control)
- The Side Panel has another AV in, HDMI in, USB in and Headphone out port.
- Again, amongst all the valuable features and LGs solid reputation in the HDTV marketplace, the price makes this an excellent option. (Just over $500 for the 42")
- (the 47",55" are about $100-$200 more each respectively)
- Not to mention, some things are just better in HD ;)