|Mitsubishi WD-73638 73" DLP 1080P 3D ready|
Some basic technical specifications first:
- 73-inch DLP HDTV 1080p with intensely vivid 2D and fully immersive 3D viewing
- Delivers incredible picture performance at an exceptional value
- 120Hz Sub-Frame Rate for a blur-free picture during fast action; stereo speakers (10w x 2)
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 USB, 1 optical digital audio output
- Measures 65.2 x 43.6 x 17.9 inches with stand; Energy Star 4.0 qualified
- 73-inch Digital Light Processing (DLP) panel uses Texas Instruments Digital Light Processing technology for rear-projection TVs to create the picture you see on screen.
- 3D Ready Experience the new 3D technologies applied to many recent movies and video games. Immerse yourself in your favorite video game, movie, or sporting event displayed in 3D (requires optional 3D eyewear).
|Mitsubishi Plush 1080p|
- Mitsubishi's Plush1080p upscaling.
- Plush1080p video processing converts lower-resolution signals to 1080p to eliminate jagged pixelated imagery.
- 120Hz Sub-Frame Rate for more fluid, natural motion from fast-moving video such as sports, action movies, and more.
- 6-Color Processor takes the three primary colors (red, green, and blue) of the video signal and extracts three secondary colors (cyan, yellow, magenta) in order to individually process each color for greater accuracy.
- 2 stereo speakers (10w x 2) for 20 watts of total power
- Integrated HDTV tuner receives both over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (received via an antenna) and non-scrambled digital cable broadcasts, including non-scrambled HDTV cable programming.
|Mitsubishi WD DLP Back Panel|
- HDMI Control (CEC): HDMI devices with Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) capabilities may be compatible with the TV's HDMI Control feature. Compatible devices can receive control signals through the HDMI connection, allowing the TV's remote control to operate some functions of these devices.
- Energy Star 4.0 qualified
There are a few sizes of this specific model and they are all affordable.
- WD-82738 (82 inches)
- WD-73738 (73 inches)
- WD-65738 (65 inches)
- WD-60738 (69 inches)
73" HDTV? Tell me bigger isn't better. Just think...You put one of these in your Home Theater and sit on the couch. Guaranteed, a 73" screen would blow you away. For more information on choosing screen sizes check here.
Needless to say, Dr. Adams approved this product for value. With his high level of morality he mentioned, "It would definitely let us forget about the wad of cash we just dropped so we can get to the couch and have the time we need to work those things that really matter."