This theater was developed by Elite HTS (Home Theater Seating) for a Batman Fanatic.
The curved screen, which measures 10ft x 4ft (3m x 1.3m) is perfect for cinemascope movies, the format preferred by most Hollywood movie companies for their theatrical releases which later move to DVD. But the screen automatically masks back to 16:9 if the viewer selects TV mode or Pay TV in that format. To achieve the best possible viewing experience.
The room build took around 20 days while the installation of the equipment and acoustic set up took another eight full days.
|2 x JL Audio f113 Subwoofers|
- Audio visual
- Lexicon MC12HD EQ B Surround Processor
- Lexicon ZX7 Power amplifier
- Lexicon RX7 Power amplifier
- Cineversum Blackwing III DILA Projector
- Cineversum Master 4 Video Processor
- Schnieder 2:35 Anamorphic Lens
- Stewart Cinecurve 3.1m Wide Screen with 16:9 masking
- Digitalview DVR-810 PVR
- Pioneer Blu Ray Player
- 3 x B&W CT7.3 LCR
- 6 x B&W CT7.5 Surrounds
- 2 x JL Audio f113 Subwoofers
- Control system
- Philips Pronto TSU9600 + RFX9600 Serial Extender
- RTI Keypads
- Clipsal C-Bus Lighting Control
- Pneumatic Sliding Door Control
The Bat Cave won the highly commended prize in the ‘above $100,000’ category at CEDIA Asia Pacific annual awards. Despite Catwoman's failure to show up to the unveiling of this masterpiece. Dr. Adams thought that still he must give credit where credit is due and has applied his seal of approval.
You can see the rest here: