|Side Panel Toshiba 40E200U|
|Back Toshiba 400E200U|
- 40-inch LCD HDTV with Full 1080p HD resolution; slimming tapered bezel and attractive front panel Horizon design gradation
- DynaLight backlight control adjusts for deeper black levels for higher dynamic contrast and more realistic picture
- Photo Frame capability for showing off your digital photo slideshows; USB connection for playing MP3 digital audio
- JPEG Viewer thru USB
Back Panel Toshiba 400E200U
- MP3 Playback thru USB
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 1 component, 2 composite, 1 PC, 1 USB, 1 optical digital audio output
- Includes removable stand; measures 39.12 x 27.37 x 11.61 inches with stand
A couple of these features it possesses which remain unique to Toshiba products include:
- DynaLight Backlight Control utilizes advanced image processing to monitor the brightness of each video frame, and adjust the backlight intensity accordingly. This precision creates seamless transitions with deep blacks for increased detail and depth analysis.
- InstaPort fast HDMI switching between A/V components: Typically, when you switch HDMI inputs, there can be a five or six second delay. With InstaPort, as soon as you select an HDMI source, it will connect in a fraction of the time. Which is a neat feature. I know its annoying when I'm switching back and forth between my computer and HDTV or whatever else it has that moment where it says "Connecting.....................". Heck I think with my computer it can be the reason why sometimes it encounters a problem and you have to unplug and plug back in the HDMI for it to connect
|color temperature control|
- Color Temperature Control
Most Toshiba televisions provide three user-selectable Color Temperature settings affect the sets overall white balance. The "Warm" setting reduces the color temperature to an NTSC standard 6500 degrees Kelvin and delivers a redder image that is ideal for display in a dimly lit room. "Medium" and "Cool" provide a progressively bluer image for the best picture as room light levels are increased.
- Cinespeed™ LCD panel has 8ms or less response speed necessary for cleaner high-action home theater images. A wide viewing angle ensures that you’ll have the best seat in the house.
You can check out full Specifications here
While many times these "Features" similar to DynaLight, are marketing gimmicks that do nothing, I went and checked it out and I could see a noticeable difference.
The MSRP $849.99 is too much. I saw this product "out there" ranging from $449 -$950.
Amazon being the lowest you can buy it here Toshiba 40E200U 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Black Gloss)
This is an excellent price for this TV.